Background

Saturday 5 September 2009

Pre Holiday Panick!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh no, its that time of year again, its the countdown to my holiday!
As usual I have done nothing but eat and now its panic stations because none of my clothes fit. Why do we do this to ourselves? I am due to get weighed at my Fat Club this morning and no doubt my leader will say, "You have gained weight, are you happy with that?" - What can you say to that then?

Why cant someone come up with calorie free desserts? We had a bake sale yesterday to raise money for the Cancer Research Charity, so I had to participate. There were muffins, sandwich cakes, danish pastries, cheese cakes and all manner of sweet temptations. What is a girl to do in such circumstances, and it was to raise money for a very worthwhile cause.

I have two whole weeks to try and do something about it, and tomorrow is another day, so wish me luck!
TTM X


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! - please leave a comment to let me know you've stopped by, MrsC.