Background

Monday 24 August 2009

Designer Memory Jogger


My memory is not what it used to be so I have decided to carry a small note book around with me in my handbag, using it for to do lists. The only one I could lay my hands on today was a boring school note book.
Not to be deterred I decided to give it a cheapo designer treatment!


I printed off a colour copy of a fabric swatch (KC) which I enlarged on the photo copier and then I covered my notebook, the way I used to do when I was at school many years ago. I have also laminated it using a method suggested to me by my good friend BH, (Iron the laminated sheet onto the book as obviously it will not feed through the laminator, making sure to place a cloth between the iron and the lamination sheet). It now looks lovely. All I need now is to remember to use it.




Have a good evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! - please leave a comment to let me know you've stopped by, MrsC.