Background

Wednesday 19 August 2009

My day

Its been a strange day, weather wise today. I thought I would take the day off as the weather forecaster said it was going to be the last day of summer, the sun was shining brightly and the birds were singing. Anyway my conscience got the better of me and I went into the office. On the way in it got darker and darker but the temperature kept on rising.

Everything I have touched today seems to have gone wrong, tasks that should have taken minutes took hours. I was late for my dental appointment but my bad day changed when she said no treatment needed and you really don't need to see the hygienist either. Well the tooth fairy must have been looking down on me!
I cant wait for the weekend when I can return to our retreat. My very good friend BH bought me the sweetest present; a ceramic chicken which I love. She has pride of place on my dining room window in the retreat.
How cute is she?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! - please leave a comment to let me know you've stopped by, MrsC.