Background

Wednesday 14 October 2009

More shopping in Orlando

Back in Orlando we hit the shops but not before calling in at the Cracker Barrel for brunch. I always like to pay a visit as the goodies they sell in the shop are amazing. They have a large selection of Halloween items.............



They also have a good selection of Christmas themed ornaments and tree decorations. Like I say it is always well worth a visit.


I also noticed their thanksgiving displays and I couldn't resist this Harvest Angel. She is gorgeous isn't she?


I saw something unbelievable in Florida Mall. A Surf simulator in a store. My goodness what will they think of next?
Then on Friday Mr C took me to the Mall at Millenia to the Tiffany Store to buy me a birthday gift. He bought me a charm bracelet and a selection of charms. (How lucky am I?) Photo's to follow, as my prized possession is at home and I am sitting in a hotel in Liverpool writing this blog trying hard to catch up and stay awake! Nearly there.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! - please leave a comment to let me know you've stopped by, MrsC.