Background

Friday 16 October 2009

MY VERY FIRST CRAFT FAIR

This afternoon on my return home from Liverpool, I met up with my very good friend BH and her mum at the Xmas Craft Fair at Newcastle Arena. I had an absolute ball visiting all of the stalls. Thanks to both of them for inviting me. X


We all signed up to a Ribbon Workshop which was excellent (My thanks to the guy who showed us what to do he was great, and he supplied us all with some fudge to eat whilst we eagerly created out wreaths!)


I came home very excited with my new crafty creation, and Mr C just could not contain his laughter. He said he could not determine whether it was for Halloween or Christmas and he then went on to say "has some one created a Saint Spare Ribbons Day?" Philistine ! Well I was pleased with my efforts!
Mind you on reflection when you see it in a photo it does look like an explosion in a ribbon factory!!!!!!!!!!
Night all X

1 comment:

  1. Hello....I'm your Stocking swap buddy....nice to meet you!
    I'll be in touch soon....:>)xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! - please leave a comment to let me know you've stopped by, MrsC.