Background

Friday 16 October 2009

A week in Liverpool

I have spent this week working in Liverpool and I stayed in the Crowne Plaza which is located across the road from the Liver Building. I took this photo this morning before breakfast whilst loading the car.
Is quite an impressive building and very bizarre that on Monday evening there was a documentary on TV all about the Liver Birds on top!
Over the course of this week I am afraid I have taken a few picture in an attempt to get the perfect one!
I went for a walk each evening into the town centre (for a spot of exercise honest) and came across the Cath Kidston store tucked away in a lane just of the main Liverpool 1 shopping area. The staff were lovely and didn't mind me taking these pictures.

This morning on the drive home I stopped at a traffic light outside a sandwich shop called Ate days a week, and at that very moment what came on the radio, but Eight Days a Week by the Beatles - Spooky or what!!!!!

T T M X



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! - please leave a comment to let me know you've stopped by, MrsC.